Can't create Public Folder
j***@8thwarrior.com
2009-04-07 20:25:51 UTC
In Exchange 2000 I have created a Second Storage Group and within that
group I created a Public Folder store. I also created a Public Folder
tree that is associated with that store. Only one problem, I can't
create public folders under that Public Folder tree.

Any ideas why not?
j***@8thwarrior.com
2009-04-07 21:35:28 UTC
Post by j***@8thwarrior.com
In Exchange 2000 I have created a Second Storage Group and within that
group I created a Public Folder store.  I also created a Public Folder
tree that is associated with that store.  Only one problem, I can't
create public folders under that Public Folder tree.
Any ideas why not?
Found the problem. SP3 was not installed.