Message expired error
Miha
2008-10-02 07:09:14 UTC

I'm getting error reports from Exchange 2007 when sending on some gmail
addresses. It's strange because error reports is only on some e-mail
addresses on @gmail.com, not all, but sending to the same addresses via
different (non exchange server) it works without problems?

***@gmail.com
#550 4.4.7 QUEUE.Expired; message expired ##

Any ideas what could be wrong?
Regards,Miha
Ed Crowley [MVP]
2008-10-02 16:26:10 UTC
Perhaps you are being caught by their antispam filter because your reverse
DNS record is wrong or missing, you're on a blacklisted IP address range,
your IP address range is believed to be dynamically allocated, or they
otherwise just don't like you.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
.
Hi,
#550 4.4.7 QUEUE.Expired; message expired ##
Any ideas what could be wrong?
Regards,Miha
Miha
2008-10-03 08:30:32 UTC
Ed thanks for clues. I'll try to figure it out...
Regards,Miha
Post by Ed Crowley [MVP]
Perhaps you are being caught by their antispam filter because your reverse
DNS record is wrong or missing, you're on a blacklisted IP address range,
your IP address range is believed to be dynamically allocated, or they
otherwise just don't like you.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
.
Hi,
#550 4.4.7 QUEUE.Expired; message expired ##