Add @domain to safe-senders list
Miha
2009-02-05 09:53:09 UTC
Hi

Is it possible and how to add a company domain name like @domain.com to the
Outlook junk-mail safe-senders list for ALL users in our domain?
We're using Exchange 2007, clients have Outlook 2007/2003.
Thanks.
Miha
Roady [MVP]
2009-02-05 10:50:44 UTC
Yes, that is possible. You can either configure it at Exchange level (since
you are using Exchange 2007) or you can use a group policy to distribute a
default Blocked and Safe Senders list to be used by Outlook.

See http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/policies.htm
--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----
Hi
Miha
Miha
Miha
Roady [MVP]
2009-02-05 11:20:51 UTC
See http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb123706.aspx and
additionally linked articles there.
You can also use the ESM directly for it without using PowerShell.

Miha
Miha
Miha
Roady [MVP]