Create an calendar for a group
Michael Schmidt
2009-03-12 11:02:46 UTC
Hallo ng! :)
I'm using MS Exchange in combination with Win 2003 Server.
Is there anybody who could give me a hint how to create a calendar for a
group that exists in the active directory?
TIA,
kind regards,
Michael
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]
2009-03-12 21:54:53 UTC
Post by Michael Schmidt
Hallo ng! :)
I'm using MS Exchange in combination with Win 2003 Server.
Is there anybody who could give me a hint how to create a calendar
for a group that exists in the active directory?
TIA,
kind regards,
Michael
You can't create it for a *group* but you could create a public folder for
this and assign permissions to a mail-enabled group.

Note that you're in a rather stale newsgroup for Exchange 2000 - it's best
to post Exchange questions in m.p.exchange.admin. I presume you aren't using
E2k as you're on W2003 ;-)