Public Folders not receiving external emails
Tiffany
2008-11-14 16:45:01 UTC
Our public folders just stopped receiving external emails. Sender will get
error 4.4.7 or Domain-IP-Match failed. The PF can send outgoing and receive
internal emails. We are using Exchange 2003. We just brought back up a
de-commissioned exchange server for fail-over. Not sure if it caused the
problem. Any thoughts?
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]
2008-11-15 14:23:07 UTC
Post by Tiffany
Our public folders just stopped receiving external emails. Sender
will get error 4.4.7 or Domain-IP-Match failed. The PF can send
outgoing and receive internal emails. We are using Exchange 2003. We just
brought back up a de-commissioned exchange server for
fail-over. Not sure if it caused the problem. Any thoughts?
Hi - you have replies to your identical message in another group. In the
future, please don't multipost - if you need to post to multiple groups,
it's best to crosspost instead, by posting a single message to a handful of
relevant groups (separate the NG names with commas) so that everyone can
follow the thread. Multiposting wastes everyone's time, including yours, and
may lead to your actually getting *less* help rather than more.

See http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm