Migration from 2003-2007
sri
2009-08-14 20:23:59 UTC

We have mirgrated from exchange server 2003 - exchange server 2007 in
2008 operating system. When the migration was done ,the 2003 was not
properly decommisioned.Traces are still there on the Active Directory.

1. We would like to know if there are some cleaning tools available
for 2003.
2. How do we clean up the modules and processes which are already left
in 2003?
3. What are the best ways to perform it?
Mark Arnold [MVP]
2009-08-24 13:22:07 UTC
Post by sri
Hi,
We have mirgrated from exchange server 2003 - exchange server 2007 in
2008 operating system. When the migration was done ,the 2003 was not
properly decommisioned.Traces are still there on the Active Directory.
1. We would like to know if there are some cleaning tools available
for 2003.
2. How do we clean up the modules and processes which are already left
in 2003?
3. What are the best ways to perform it?
What traces specifically?