Don't see pictures in mail
Miha
2008-11-12 08:14:08 UTC
Hi

We're having problem when sending mail from 3rd party program through
Exchange 2007 server. Users inside our organization that have mailboxes on
Exchange see mail with all pictures and text, but users outside our
organization (like sending to gmail or other addresses) see only text
without any pictures. Instead picture, they get small bracket (yes, I have
disabled all security settings for pictures and other types in Outlook). Are
there any settings on Exchange that I must be aware of, or is there any
other problem?
Thank you in advance
Regards,Miha
Martin Blackstone [MVP]
2008-11-12 14:17:55 UTC
I would be looking at what the app itself. Exchange shouldn't be doing
anything to it.
You could try using a standard IIS SMTP server to send through as a test.