LogFile OverLoad
YorS
2009-05-25 16:44:56 UTC
For a few months now I have had a day or two where my logfiles get totally
out of hand and start chewing up my disk space. Seems like every few seconds
another 5,120 KB file is created (7 of them today at 12:30). Where
generally I only have 5 or 6 a day.

Can someone maybe point me in a direction to find the cause/solution to
this?
--
Thanks for your Time.
Remove the kNOT to reply.