Setting up rpc over http on Exchange 2003
unknown
2009-05-06 12:06:37 UTC
I am currently using exchange 2003 SP2 with outlook 2003 clients. We are
running a native windows 2000 domain, but we mainly have windows 2003
servers
I have one front end exchange server and one backend exchange server. We
have outlook web access setup.

I have been asked to also setup rpc over http, to allow outlook clients to
access to access exchange over the internet.

I wanted to find out how I can implement this in our current setup, and how
many servers I need to set this up. Can anyone give me ideas, or any good
step by step links.
Also do i need to install a SSL certificate
Martin Blackstone [MVP]
unknown
Martin Blackstone [MVP]