Need to crack .pst password
David Reed
2003-08-04 20:43:05 UTC
Hi Everyone...

I have a senior executive who left the company, and I need to gain access to
some of their old email for the President of the company. Of course, the
former executive password-protected some of his email in a .pst file. I'm
trying to find a crack or bypass utility so I can get past the .pst password
requirement. I understand such a thing exists, does anyone have anything
that can help me?

Thanks,

David
--
David Reed
Nework Administrator
***@no.spam.please.srdcorp.com
Alfons Bierbaum
Nework Administrator
Chris Call
2003-08-05 17:03:10 UTC
We had the same problem once. There are plenty of online
PST crackers and the average price is around $30. I can't
remember or find the one I used, but it was $30 and their
website attached the PST and cracked the password live.
Found it on Google.

Chris
you cannot reset password of pst files. you have to have
the original or pst file is deemed unaccessable.
Post by David Reed
requirement. I understand such a thing exists, does
anyone have anything
Post by David Reed
that can help me?
Thanks,
David
--
David Reed
Nework Administrator
.
Scott
2003-08-04 21:15:47 UTC
Try this:

http://www.sharewaresoft.com/Advanced-Outlook-Password-
Recovery-download-14170.htm

$30 is small change usually in cases like this.

~ Scott
.
Joe Richards [MVP]
2003-08-05 03:07:05 UTC
http://www.elcomsoft.com/aolpr.html
--
Joe Richards
www.joeware.net

Nework Administrator
s***@gmail.com
2013-02-04 05:21:19 UTC
If you have forgotten your password and unable to access your PST files. Then, don't get worried use PST password software, it is easy to use. Using, it will help you to remove password from your PST files and you can easily access your PST files.

For more information:

http://www.passpst.com/